Holiday season has begun and this week we are preparing for Thanksgiving! This collection is focused on bringing together a clean & classic, fall-focused group of products with a couple of playful choices. The great thing about this collection… everything (besides the banner) can be used for everyday entertaining. Read further to see where you can pick up these pieces and how you can continue to use them after the holidays.
- Bud Vase by Krikri Ceramics | When most people think of thanksgiving, yellows, oranges and reds come to mind so choosing yellow here provided the nod to Thanksgiving that everyone expects. That being said, if you find yourself wanting to be even less traditional, try one of the other great colors this comes in! Better yet, order a couple and space them across your table.
- Felt flowers by Mafiz | We all know you won’t have time the morning of thanksgiving (or friendsgiving) to get fresh flowers! These felt flowers give a bright color and gorgeous shape to your table. Don’t forget to buy a couple bunches if you’re wanting multiple arrangements. After the holiday—no need to water them! Your table will naturally look put together through the holiday gatherings.
- Saying plates by Kate Spade | I will admit it up front: I am a sucker for anything Kate Spade. These plates with playful sayings add character to any occasion. We know our eyes react to color and shape, but why not throw a couple curated words on your dinner table?
- Colored plates by Suite One | I had a hard time choosing which color plates to feature from this etsy shop because they are all fantastic. This great green really “pops” with the items in the collection and makes a warm fall color statement. The metallic detail adds a great festive touch to your holiday table; “icing on the cake!”
- Banner by Party Simple Box | Friendsgiving begs for a fun quirky banner and this company had so many choices. I couldn’t resist this Yam joke!
- Concrete bowl by Par Celine – This concrete bowl modernizes any thanksgiving table and I love the dipped look of this one. Consider using this instead of a bread basket, or try serving cranberry sauce in it!
- Copper pitcher by Little Haven Treasures | A perfect pitcher for water or maybe a seasonal cocktail you mixed! We’re used to seeing copper mugs, but the tall pitcher doubles as a focal point to the table AND as a chic serving piece.
- Cheese Platter by Kabineto | I love the irregular edges on this cheese plate that remind you that its handmade… not to mention the great pattern. When the party is over and the dishes are done, hang this on your wall by the leather strap.
- Table runner by Burke Décor | This metallic table runner could liven up any table but it especially provides a warm base to your fall table in this luscious bronze color.
IVii Home is thankful for all of these great artists and their creativity!